Dr. Schepps is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2911 Chanticleer Ave
Santa Cruz, CA 95065Phone(831) 477-2350Fax(831) 477-2360
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California Davis HealthResidency, Surgery, 1975 - 1980
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1976 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 54 citationsThe use of telemedicine to provide pediatric critical care consultations to pediatric trauma patients admitted to a remote trauma intensive care unit: a preliminary re...James P. Marcin, Donald E. Schepps, Kimberly A. Page, Steven N. Struve, Eule Nagrampa, Robert J. Dimand> ;Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. 2004 May 1
- Diaphragmatic injuries.Dajee, A., Schepps, D., Hurley, E. J.> ;Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1981 Jul
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: