Dr. Sutherland is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office289 Pleasant St
Fall River, MA 02721Phone(508) 679-6611Fax(508) 679-1218
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1988 - 1990
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- University of New England College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State License 1990 - 2023
- RI State License 1985 - 2016
- PA State License 1984 - 1985
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- The Most Infectious Diseases in Human History and the Vaccines That Saved UsDecember 20th, 2020
- Saint Anne's HospitalFall River, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: