Dr. Berman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1030 President Ave
Suite 110 Southcoast Physician Services Inc
Fall River, MA 02720Phone(508) 676-3411Fax(508) 235-6660
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1979 - 1980
- Brigham and Womens HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1976
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 1998 - 2010
- MA State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
- Southcoast Hospitals GroupFall River, Massachusetts
- St. Lukes Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals GroupNew Bedford, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: