Dr. Ciaccia is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Ciaccia's full profile
Office7950 N Shadeland Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46250Phone+1 317-578-2600Fax+1 317-578-6474
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Donato Ciaccia is a gastroenterologist in Indianapolis, IN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Community Hospital East and Community Hospital North. He received his medical degree from Medical College of Wisconsin and has been in practice 28 years. He specializes in advanced endoscopic interventional and is experienced in general gastroenterology, interventional gastroenterology, and gastrointestinal oncology.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1992 - 1994
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1991 - 1998
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Indianapolis Monthly Castle Connolly, 2011, 2013
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 328 citationsComparison of endoscopic ultrasonography and multidetector computed tomography for detecting and staging pancreatic cancer.John M. DeWitt, Benedict M. Devereaux, Melissa Chriswell, Kathleen McGreevy, Thomas J. Howard, Thomas F. Imperiale, D. Ciaccia, Kathleen A. Lane, Dean D. T. Maglinte, ...> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 2004 Nov 16
- 187 citationsOptimal number of EUS-guided fine needle passes needed to obtain a correct diagnosisJulia K. Leblanc, D. Ciaccia, Mohammed T. Al-Assi, Kevin McGrath, Tom Imperiale, Liang Che Tao, Steve Vallery, John M. DeWitt, Stuart Sherman, Edith Collins> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2004 Apr 1
- 69 citationsProspective analysis of quality of life after surgical resection for esophageal cancer: preliminary results.Jo Ann Brooks, Kenneth A. Kesler, Cynthia S. Johnson, D. Ciaccia, John W. Brown> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2002 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Community Hospital EastIndianapolis, Indiana
- Community Hospital NorthIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: