Dr. Rahmani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Rahmani's full profile
Office8620 Frontgate lane
Castleton, IN 46256
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1994 - 1996
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsEvaluation of the learning curve for natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery: bilateral ovariectomy in dogs.Lynetta J. Freeman, Emad Y. Rahmani, Richard C F Burgess, Mohammad A. Al-Haddad, Don J. Selzer, Stuart Sherman, Peter D. Constable> ;Veterinary Surgery. 2011 Feb 1
- 42 citationsComparison of pain and postoperative stress in dogs undergoing natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery, laparoscopic, and open oophorectomy.Lynetta J. Freeman, Emad Y. Rahmani, Mohammad A. Al-Haddad, Stuart Sherman, Michael V. Chiorean, Don J. Selzer, Paul W. Snyder, Peter D. Constable> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2010 Aug 1
- 27 citationsOophorectomy by natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery: feasibility study in dogsLynetta J. Freeman, Emad Y. Rahmani, Stuart Sherman, Michael V. Chiorean, Don J. Selzer, Peter D. Constable, Paul W. Snyder> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2009 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: