Are you Dr. Koroma?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1690 Skylyn Dr
Spartanburg, SC 29307Phone+1 864-253-8170Fax+1 864-585-7787
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Donna-Marie Koroma, MD is a board certified family physician in Spartanburg, South Carolina. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina and Arkansas. She is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary Black.
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- AR State Medical License 2002 - 2013
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Dextromethorphan in nonketotic hyperglycinaemia: metabolic variation confounds the dose-response relationship.Arnold, G. L., Griebel, M. L., Valentine, J. L., Koroma, D. M., Kearns, G. L.> ;J Inherit Metab Dis. 1997 Mar
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary BlackSpartanburg, South Carolina