Are you Dr. Spencer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 59 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2041 Georgia Ave NW
Washington, DC 20060Phone+1 202-865-1141Fax+1 202-865-5018
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Donnie Spencer, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Washington, District of Columbia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia. He is affiliated with Howard University Hospital and Providence Hospital.
Education & Training
- Howard UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2007 - 2021
- DC State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2003 - 2006
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Creating Conditional Mutations in MammalsSpencer, D. M.> ;Trends in genetics : TIG. 1996 May 01