Are you Dr. Lane?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6 Intervale Rd
East Setauket, NY 11733
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dorothy Lane, MD is a family physician in East Setauket, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and California. She is a Professor at Stony Brook University SOM.
Education & Training
- New York City Dept of HealthFellowship, Public Health, 1966 - 1968
- Mount Sinai Beth IsraelInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- Columbia University School of Public HealthClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1971 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1966 - 2023
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Public Health
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Whos Who in Medicine and Healthcare Marquis Whos Who
Publications & Presentations
- Performance of the IBIS/Tyrer-Cuzick model of breast cancer risk by race and ethnicity in the Women's Health Initiative.Allison W. Kurian, Elisha Hughes, Timothy Simmons, Ryan Bernhisel, Braden Probst, Stephanie Meek, Jennifer L. Caswell-Jin, Esther M. John, Jerry S. Lanchbury, Thomas P...> ;Cancer. 2021 Jul 6
- Low-fat dietary modification and risk of ductal carcinoma in situ of the breast in the Women's Health Initiative Dietary Modification trialRita Peila, Rowan T. Chlebowski, JoAnn E. Manson, Tracy E. Crane, Dorothy S. Lane, Nazmus Saquib, Aladdin H. Shadyab, Fred K. Tabung, Ana Barac, Zhenzhen Zhang, Kathy ...> ;Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention. 2021 Jun 29
- Low-fat dietary pattern and breast cancer mortality by metabolic syndrome components: a secondary analysis of the Women’s Health Initiative (WHI) randomised trialKathy Pan, Aaron K. Aragaki, Marian L. Neuhouser, Michael S. Simon, Juhua Luo, Bette J. Caan, Linda Snetselaar, Joanne E. Mortimer, JoAnn E. Manson, Candyce H. Kroenke...> ;British Journal of Cancer. 2021 May 18
- Join now to see all
- Panic Food Buying Could Lead to International Crisis, UN Economist SaysMarch 23rd, 2020
- American Cancer Society Awards New Research and Training GrantsOctober 1st, 2019
- For Post-Menopausal Women, Vaginal Estrogens Do Not Raise Risk of Cancer, Other DiseasesAugust 16th, 2017
- Join now to see all