Dr. Willis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeBayshore Medical Center
4000 Spencer hwy
Pasadena, TX 77504Phone+1 713-359-1600Fax+1 713-359-1064
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1985 - 1989
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1986 - 2024
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- Williamsburg Nurse Creates Trio of Health Care BusinessesApril 27th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: