Are you Dr. Brunnemann?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4000 Spencer Hwy
Pasadena, TX 77504Phone+1 713-359-2000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robin Brunnemann, MD is a board certified pathologist in Pasadena, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. She is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast and East Houston Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer CenterSelective Pathology, 1996 - 1997
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1992 - 1996
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonInternship, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 181 citationsExtrapleural solitary fibrous tumor: a clinicopathologic study of 24 cases.Robin B. Brunnemann, Jae Y. Ro, Nelson G. Ordóñez, Julia Mooney, Adel K. El-Naggar, Alberto G. Ayala> ;Modern Pathology. 1999 Nov 1