Dr. Bailyn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
New York, NY 10006Phone+1 212-571-3331
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityFellowship, Nephrology, 2003 - 2005
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Beth Israel)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Mount Sinai Beth IsraelNew York, New York
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: