Are you Dr. Ewing?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5800 Southland Dr
Mobile, AL 36693Phone+1 251-661-0153
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Douglas Ewing, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Mobile, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama and Georgia.
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Psychiatry, 1980 - 1983
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1981 - 2017
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 36 citationsDNA intercalative potential of marketed drugs testing positive in in vitro cytogenetics assays.Ronald D. Snyder, Douglas E. Ewing, Lawrence B. Hendry> ;Mutation Research-genetic Toxicology and Environmental Mutagenesis. 2006 Oct 10
- 30 citationsThe influence of N-dialkyl and other cationic substituents on DNA intercalation and genotoxicity.Ronald D. Snyder, J. McNulty, G. Zairov, Douglas E. Ewing, Lawrence B. Hendry> ;Mutation Research. 2005 Oct 15
- 37 citationsEvaluation of DNA intercalation potential of pharmaceuticals and other chemicals by cell-based and three-dimensional computational approaches.Ronald D. Snyder, Douglas E. Ewing, Lawrence B. Hendry> ;Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis. 2004 Jan 1