Dr. Farrago is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Forest, VA 24551
- Is this information wrong?
- I have written three books on Direct Primary Care. If you are interested in the only way to save family medicine then please consider reading them. I also run DPCnews.com and authenticmedicine.com.
Education & Training
- Eastern Maine Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- ME State Medical License 1996 - 2015
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 1997
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Morning Break: Hospital Held Hostage; Pay for Primary Care; Autism and AnorexiaFebruary 18th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: