Dr. Kahn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office24 Hospital Ave
Danbury, CT 06810Phone(203) 739-8330Fax(203) 739-8931
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Douglas Kahn is an internist in Danbury, CT and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Danbury Hospital and New Milford Hospital. He received his medical degree from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 27 years. He specializes in critical care medicine, hospital medicine/hospitalist, sleep medicine, and pulmonology and is experienced in sleep medicine, asthma, pulmonology, critical care medicine, and critical care and sleep.
Education & Training
- Brown UniversityFellowship, Critical Care Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- Roger Williams HospitalFellowship, Pulmonary Disease, 1996 - 1998
- Mount Sinai Beth IsraelResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1996
- New York College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State License 2002 - 2022
- NJ State License 1999 - 2005
- RI State License 1997 - 1999
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:LA Area Castle Connolly, 2013
- Top Doctors:San Diego Area Castle Connolly, 2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsBreast cancer cell contamination of blood stem cell products in patients with metastatic breast cancer: predictors and clinical relevance.Andrew L. Pecora, Hillard M Lazarus, Andrew Jennis, Robert A. Preti, Stuart L. Goldberg, Scott D. Rowley, Susan Cantwell, Brenda W Cooper, Edward A Copelan, Roger H He...> ;Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation. 2002 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: