Dr. Mund is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 ProHealth Plaza
Lake Success, NY 11042Phone(516) 622-6090Fax(516) 731-7052
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Douglas Mund is a rheumatologist in Bethpage, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including North Shore University Hospital, St Joseph Hospital, Long Island Jewish Medical Center, and Plainview Hospital. He received his medical degree from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and has been in practice 42 years. He specializes in rheumatoid arthritis & related and is experienced in osteoporosis, arthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis osteoporosis.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityFellowship, Rheumatology, 1978 - 1980
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1980 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1976 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- The other limited resource--time with patients.Douglas Jay Mund> ;The virtual mentor. 2011 Apr 1
- 1 citationsWhy a practicing rheumatologist might not be interested in arthroscopy: comment on the editorial by Chang and Sharma.Douglas J. Mund> ;Arthritis & Rheumatism. 1995 Jul 1
- Pseudomonas osteomyelitis of patella.Mund, D. J., Meisel, A. D.> ;N Y State J Med. 1981 Feb
- Join now to see all
- Suny Downstate Sports Medicine FellowshipJanuary 27th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: