Overview of Dr. Li
Dr. Margaret Li is a rheumatologist in New Hyde Park, NY and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospitals. She received her medical degree from Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine and has been in practice 19 years. She is one of 112 doctors at NYU Langone Hospitals who specialize in Rheumatology. She has 2 publications and over 200 citings.
Office1999 Marcus Avenue
New Hyde Park, NY 11042
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Moses and Weiler Campuses)Fellowship, Rheumatology, 2003 - 2005
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Lenox Hill HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2001
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2005 - Present
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 196 citationsSelective dysregulation of the FcγIIB receptor on memory B cells in SLEMeggan Mackay, Anfisa Stanevsky, Tao Wang, Cynthia Aranow, Margaret Li, Scott Koenig, Jeffrey V. Ravetch, Betty Diamond> ;The Journal of Experimental Medicine. 2006 Sep 4
- 6 citationsProlactinoma and systemic lupus erythematosus: do serum prolactin levels matter?Margaret Li, Harold D. Keiser, Elena Peeva> ;Clinical Rheumatology. 2006 Jan 11
- Sharon Chinese Association Donates Masks, Helps Local Hospitals Get the Protection They NeedMay 1st, 2020
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: