Are you Dr. Murdock?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office280 West Riverpark Dr
Provo, UT 84604Phone(801) 229-2011Fax(801) 224-0242
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Douglas Murdock, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Provo, Utah. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Utah and Michigan. He is affiliated with Orem Community Hospital, Utah Valley Hospital, and Veterans Affairs Salt Lake City Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Edward W Sparrow HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 1996 - 2000
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Nordic venue medical services during the 2002 Winter Olympics.Grissom, C. K., Finnoff, J. T., Murdock, D. C., Culberson, J. T.> ;J Emerg Med. 2006 Feb
- 1049 citationsStem cell factor is encoded at the SI locus of the mouse and is the ligand for the c-kit tyrosine kinase receptorKrisztina M. Zsebo, David A. Williams, Edwin N. Geissler, Virginia C. Broudy, Francis Hall Martin, Harry L. Atkins, Rou Yin Hsu, Neal C. Birkett, Kenneth H. Okino, Mur...> ;Cell. 1990 Oct 5
- 65 citationsRecombinant human granulocyte colony stimulating factor: molecular and biological characterization.Krisztina M. Zsebo, A.M. Cohen, Murdock Douglas C, Thomas C. Boone, Hideo Inoue, Vicki R. Chazin, Dawn Hines, Lawrence M. Souza> ;Immunobiology. 1986 Sep 1
- Orem Community HospitalOrem, Utah
- Utah Valley HospitalProvo, Utah
- Veterans Affairs Salt Lake City Health Care SystemSalt Lake City, Utah