Are you Dr. Smith?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office750 W 800 N
Orem, UT 84057Phone(801) 714-6570Fax(801) 714-6588
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Micah Smith, DO is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Orem, Utah. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Utah and Michigan. He is affiliated with Timpanogos Regional Hospital and Veterans Affairs Salt Lake City Health Care System.
Education & Training
- A.T. Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine in ArizonaClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State License 2007 - 2022
- MI State License 2003 - 2007
- AOA Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Minimizing Postdisaster Fatalities.David B Brown, Micah J Smith, Mohamed Tazi Chibi, Nadia Hassani, Bibiche Lotfi> ;Federal practitioner : for the health care professionals of the VA, DoD, and PHS. 2017 Feb 1
- Monitoring Heat Injuries in a Hazmat Environment.David B Brown, Micah J Smith, Jonathan B Kirkland> ;Federal practitioner : for the health care professionals of the VA, DoD, and PHS. 2016 Feb 1
- Timpanogos Regional HospitalOrem, Utah
- Veterans Affairs Salt Lake City Health Care SystemSalt Lake City, Utah