Dr. Salm is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office21 Park Pl
Appleton, WI 54914Phone+1 920-739-4361
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loyola University Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 2006 - 2009
- Grand Rapids Medical Education and Research Center/ Michigan State University (St Mary's)Internship, Transitional Year, 2005 - 2006
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public HealthClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2006 - 2009
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: