Dr. Salvador is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office759 Chestnut Street
Springfield, MA 01199Phone+1 413-794-2527
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2001 - 2004
- University of RochesterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2001
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2001 - 2025
- ME State Medical License Active through 2015
- NY State Medical License 1998 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Use of transesophageal echocardiography to avoid a never event.Paul Lennon, Douglas Salvador, Reed D. Quinn, Kathleen Black> ;Anesthesia and Analgesia. 2014 Mar 1
- Baystate Medical Center: Dialysis Protocol Failures CorrectedApril 11th, 2016
- Baystate Medical CenterSpringfield, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: