Dr. Shevlin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMAWD Pathology Group
9705 Lenexa Dr.
Lenexa, KS 66215Phone(913) 396-8510Fax(816) 936-8118
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalFellowship, Hematopathology, 1994 - 1995
- Ball Memorial HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1990 - 1994
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- MO State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1996 - 2017
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- 72 citationsDecreased Mortality Associated with Prompt Gram Staining of Blood CulturesDonald R Graham, Lavanya Kolluri, Robert Vautrain, Gaurav Sangwan, Lauren B Moja, Douglas W Shevlin> ;British Journal of Anaesthesia. 2008 Dec 1
- 5 citationsTreatment and toxicokinetics of acute pediatric arsenic ingestion: danger of arsenic insecticides in children.Dimitrios E Stephanopoulos, David A Willman, Douglas Shevlin, Larry Pinter, David D Gummin> ;Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. 2002 Jan 1
- 13 citationsEncouraging response of an advanced steroid-cell tumor to GnRH agonist therapy.Cheryl A. Brewer, Douglas W. Shevlin> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 1998 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: