Dr. Strobach is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
9705 Lenexa Dr.
Lenexa, KS 66215Phone(816) 241-3338Fax(913) 495-9759
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Truman Medical Center - WestResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1991 - 1992
- University of Nebraska Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1987 - 1991
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1987
- University of Notre DameBA, Cum Laude, 1979 - 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsThe surgical challenge of papillary neoplasia of the biliary tract.Thomas S. Helling, R. Scott Strobach> ;Liver Transplantation. 1996 Jul 1
- 32 citationsCollagenous enterocolitis: a manifestation of gluten-sensitive enteropathy.T. M. McCashland, Jeremiah P. Donovan, R. S. Strobach, James Linder, Eamonn Martin Quigley> ;Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology. 1992 Jul 1
- 1 citationsImmunoblastic lymphoma with abundant clear cytoplasm. A comparative study of B- and T-cell types.Hirokazu Nakamine, Aneal S. Masih, R. S. Strobach, Michael J. Duggan, Martin Bast, James O. Armitage, Dennis D. Weisenburger> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1991 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Saint Luke's East HospitalLee's Summit, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: