Dr. Whittemore is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Storrs Mansfield, CT 06268
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Urology, 1982 - 1986
- St Francis Hospital Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1981 - 1982
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- University Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2012 - 2018
- NH State Medical License 2011 - 2021
- MA State Medical License 2008 - 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsBilateral involvement of renal hamartoma in 2 cases without tuberous sclerosis.Douglas M. Whittemore, Richard G. Wendel> ;The Journal of Urology. 1981 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: