Are you Dr. Hood?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 70 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1240 Highway 54 West
Fayetteville, GA 30214Phone+1 770-991-2800Fax+1 770-461-2617
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dozier Hood, MD is an otolaryngologist in Fayetteville, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and District of Columbia. He is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital, Southern Regional Medical Center, and Piedmont Henry Hospital.
Education & Training
- MedStar Health/Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1993 - 1997
- MedStar Health/Georgetown-Washington HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1992 - 1993
- Emory University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1997 - 2025
- DC State Medical License 1995 - 1998
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Sleep Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsDifferential Regulation of a Fibroblast Growth Factor-Binding Protein during Skin Carcinogenesis and Wound HealingAndreas Kurtz, Achim Aigner, Rafael Cabal-Manzano, Robert E. Butler, Dozier R. Hood, Roy B. Sessions, Frank Czubayko, Anton Wellstein> ;Neoplasia. 2004 Sep 1