Dr. Moghanaki is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Medical Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095Phone(310) 825-9775Fax(310) 794-9795
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2003 - 2007
- Vanderbilt UniversityInternship, General Surgery, 2002 - 2003
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2011 - 2012
- VA State Medical License 2008 - 2020
- DE State Medical License 2004 - 2005
- PA State Medical License 2003 - 2008
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
- Veterans Affairs Lung Cancer Or Stereotactic Radiotherapy Start of enrollment: 2017 Jan 01Drew Moghanaki, MD MPH and Tomer Z. Karas, MD FACS
- Randomized Phase III Study of Sorafenib Versus Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy Followed by Sorafenib in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Start of enrollment: 2013 Apr 01Williams, T.
- Compassionate Same-Day Evaluation & Delivery of XRT for Bony Metastasis in Hospice Patients Start of enrollment: 2013 Mar 01Moghanaki, D.
- Randomized RT +/- Lapatinib for Advanced Solid Tumor Cancer Patients Receiving Radiation Therapy for Metastatic Disease Start of enrollment: 2011 Sep 01Andrew S. Poklepovic, MD and Drew Moghanaki, MD
- A Randomized Controlled Trial of ProstAtak™ as Adjuvant to Up-front Radiation Therapy For Localized Prostate Cancer Start of enrollment: 2011 Sep 01Burch, K.M.,Dispasquale, S.,Humphries, M.R.,Travis, J.A.,Yost, A.,Zelefsky, M.J.
- A Phase 1 Study of Hydroxychloroquine in Patients With Solid Tumors Receiving Radiotherapy for Bone Metastases Start of enrollment: 2011 Aug 01Cuttino, L.,Cuttino, L.W.,Holdford, D.,Moghanaki, D.
- A Phase II Study to Prevent Radiation-Induced Rectal Injury With Lovastatin Start of enrollment: 2007 Apr 01Anscher, M.S.,Holdford, D.J.,Moghanaki, D.
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Patient-reported outcomes after Low-dose-rate versus High-dose-rate brachytherapy boost in combination with external beam radiation for intermediate and high risk pros...Vishal R. Dhere, Benjamin W. Fischer-Valuck, Subir Goyal, Yuan Liu, Tiffany M. Morgan, Elizabeth Ghavidel, Drew Moghanaki, Bruce Hershatter, Pretesh Patel, Ashesh B. J...> ;Brachytherapy. 2021 Aug 18
- Protocol to evaluate an enterprise-wide initiative to increase access to lung cancer screening in the Veterans Health Administration.Jennifer A. Lewis, Lucy B. Spalluto, Claudia I. Henschke, David F. Yankelevitz, Samuel M. Aguayo, Providencia Morales, Rick Avila, Carolyn M. Audet, Beth Prusaczyk, Ch...> ;Clinical Imaging. 2021 May 1
- Use and Outcomes of SBRT for Early Stage NSCLC Without Pathologic Confirmation in the Veterans Health Care Administration.J.R. Wilkie, Rachel Lipson, Matthew C. Johnson, Christina L. Williams, Drew Moghanaki, David Elliott, Dawn Owen, Namratha Atluri, Shruti Jolly, Christina H. Chapman> ;Advances in radiation oncology. 2021 Apr 20
- Join now to see all
- Comparison Between Adjuvant and Early-Salvage Postprostatectomy Radiotherapy for Prostate Cancer with Adverse Pathological FeaturesRahul D. Tendulkar, Kevin L. Stephans, Stanley L. Liauw, Robert B. Den, Shre Agrawal, Mitchel S. Anscher, Jason A. Efstathiou, Thomas M. Pisansky, Jason W. Hearn, Jef ..., JAMA
- Management of Metastatic Spinal Cord Compression Among Veterans Health Administration Radiation OncologistsMarch 2018
- The Radiosurgery Society® 2019 Scientific Meeting Highlights Clinical Expertise in Stereotactic Radiosurgery and ImmunotherapyApril 9th, 2019
- McGuire VA Medical Center Offers Quick, Effective Treatment for Prostate CancerMarch 8th, 2017
- Lung Cancer Clinical Trial to Offer Patients New OptionMay 30th, 2016
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: