Dr. Vongtama is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Medical Plz
Los Angeles, CA 90095Phone(310) 825-9771Fax(310) 794-9795
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Roy Vongtama is a radiation oncologist in Los Angeles, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Los Alamitos Medical Center and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences and has been in practice 17 years. He is experienced in integrative oncology and meditation in stress reduction.
Education & Training
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2001 - 2005
- University at BuffaloClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2005 - 2008
- CA State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsA comparative planning study of step-and-shoot IMRT versus helical tomotherapy for whole-pelvis irradiation in cervical cancer.Imjai Chitapanarux, Ekkasit Tharavichitkul, Wannapa Nobnop, Somsak Wanwilairat, Roy Vongtama, Patrinee Traisathit> ;Journal of Radiation Research. 2015 May 1
- Real-world outcomes of postmastectomy radiotherapy in breast cancer patients with 1-3 positive lymph nodes: a retrospective studyImjai Chitapanarux, Ekkasit Tharavichitkul, Somvilai Jakrabhandu, Pitchayaponne Klunklin, Wimrak Onchan, Jirawattana Srikawin, Nantaka Pukanhaphan, Patrinee Traisathit...> ;Journal of Radiation Research. 2014 Jan 1
- The treatment outcome of radical radiotherapy in laryngeal cancer.Imjai Chitapanarux, Ekkasit Tharavichitkul, Somvilai Chakrabandhu, Pitchayaponne Klunklin, Wimrak Onchan, Nantaka Pukanhapan, Jirawattana Srikawin, Pichit Sittitrai, R...> ;Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand Chotmaihet thangphaet. 2014 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Dr. Roy Vongtama: 7000+ Hours of Silent Meditation & Games to Reduce StressJanuary 17th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: