Dr. Densler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeNorton Neuroscience Institute
3 Audubon Plaza Drive, Suite 330
Louisville, KY 40217Phone(502) 583-1697
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Duane Densler is a neurosurgeon in Louisville, KY and is affiliated with hospitals of the Norton Healthcare System. He received his medical degree from Meharry Medical College, completed his neurological surgery residency at the University of Louisville and has been in practice for 13 years. He specializes in neurosurgical spine surgery and neurotrauma and is experienced in neurosurgical spine surgery, spine surgery, and neurosurgical trauma and critical care.
Education & Training
- University of LouisvilleResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2001 - 2007
- University of LouisvilleResidency, General Surgery, 1999 - 2001
- Meharry Medical CollegeClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsDural relationships of Meckel cave and lateral wall of the cavernous sinus.Rashid M. Janjua, Ossama Al-Mefty, Duane W Densler, Christopher B. Shields> ;Neurosurgical Focus. 2008 Nov 26
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: