Are you Dr. Ha?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 59 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office420 W Rowland St
Covina, CA 91723Phone+1 626-331-6411Fax+1 626-251-1560
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dun Ha, MD is an otolaryngologist in Covina, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Emanate Health Inter-Community Hospital, San Dimas Community Hospital, and Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian Hospital.
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2000 - 2004
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumInternship, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1999 - 2000
- University of California, Irvine, School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsExtracranial radial forearm free flap closure of refractory cerebrospinal fluid leaks: a novel hybrid transantral-endoscopic approach.Parul Sinha, Shaun C. Desai, Dun H. Ha, Michael R. Chicoine, Bruce H. Haughey> ;Neurosurgery. 2012 Dec 1
- Emanate Health Inter-Community HospitalCovina, California
- Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian HospitalGlendora, California
- San Dimas Community HospitalSan Dimas, California