Dr. Worrell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Worrell's full profile
Office1334 W Covina Blvd
San Dimas, CA 91773Phone+1 909-599-6611Fax+1 909-599-8390
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1998 - 2002
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2025
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsAmaurosis: a complication of bilateral radical neck dissection.Lewit Worrell, Mark R. Rowe, George H. Petti> ;American Journal of Otolaryngology. 2002 Jan 1
- Emanate Health Inter-Community HospitalCovina, California
- San Dimas Community HospitalSan Dimas, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: