Are you Dr. Le?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office508 Broadway St
Delhi, LA 71232Phone(318) 878-3737Fax(318) 878-8638
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dung Le, MD is a family physician in Delhi, Louisiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana and Arkansas. She is affiliated with Richland Parish Hospital-Delhi.
Education & Training
- UAMS Regional CentersResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1992
- LSU Health Sciences CenterInternship, Family Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- LSU School of Medicine in ShreveportClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 1991 - 2013
- LA State Medical License 1989 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 82 citationsRegression in Autism: Prevalence and Associated Factors in the CHARGE StudyRobin L Hansen, Sally J Ozonoff, Paula Krakowiak, Kathleen Angkustsiri, C. Jones, Lesley Deprey, Dung Nghi Le, Lisa A. Croen, Irva Hertz-Picciotto> ;Ambulatory Pediatrics. 2008 Jan 1
- 76 citationsOculodentodigital dysplasia connexin43 mutations result in non-functional connexin hemichannels and gap junctions in C6 glioma cellsAlbert Lai, Dung Nghi Le, William A. Paznekas, Wes D. Gifford, Ethylin Wang Jabs, Andrew Charles> ;Journal of Cell Science. 2006 Feb 1
- Richland Parish Hospital-DelhiDelhi, Louisiana