Dr. Dellinger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1959 NE Pacific St
Seattle, WA 98195Phone+1 206-543-3682Fax+1 206-543-8136
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. E Dellinger is a general surgeon in Seattle, WA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including UW Medicine/Northwest Hospital & Medical Center, UW Medicine/Harborview Medical Center, and UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Harvard Affiliated Hospitals and has been in practice 49 years. He specializes in trauma surgery & surgical critical care and is experienced in trauma and surgical critical care and acute care surgery (emergency general surgery).
Education & Training
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1970, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1977 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- Paradoxical Association of Hyperglycemia and Surgical Complications Among Patients With and Without Diabetes.Judy Y Chen, Hasan Nassereldine, Sara B Cook, Lucas W Thornblade, E Patchen Dellinger, David R Flum> ;JAMA surgery. 2022 Sep 1
- It is time to define an organizational model for the prevention and management of infections along the surgical pathway: a worldwide cross-sectional survey.Massimo Sartelli, Francesco M Labricciosa, Federico Coccolini, Raul Coimbra, Fikri M Abu-Zidan, Luca Ansaloni, Majdi N Al-Hasan, Shamshul Ansari, Philip S Barie, Migue...> ;World journal of emergency surgery : WJES. 2022 Mar 17
- It's about the patients: Practical antibiotic stewardship in outpatient settings in the United States.Alpesh N Amin, E Patchen Dellinger, Glenn Harnett, Bryan D Kraft, Kerry L LaPlante, Frank LoVecchio, James A McKinnell, Glenn Tillotson, Salisia Valentine> ;Frontiers in medicine. 2022 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Novel Method Suggests Global Superiority of Short-Duration Antibiotics for Intra-Abdominal InfectionsNicholas Namias, Kaysie L Banton, Jeffrey A Claridge, Joseph Cuschieri, Raul Coimbra, Reza Askari, E Patchen Dellinger, Clinical Infectious Diseases
- UW Medicine/Northwest Hospital & Medical CenterSeattle, Washington
- UW Medicine/Harborview Medical CenterSeattle, Washington
- UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical CenterSeattle, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: