Dr. Willis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8900 N Tennyson Dr
Bayside, WI 53217
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- The MetroHealth System/Case Western Reserve UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1977 - 1980
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1980 - 2025
- WI State Medical License 1994 - 2021
- IL State Medical License 1981 - 1996
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsDoes Unconscious Bias Affect How Pediatricians Manage Their Patients?Gisela Chelimsky, Pippa Simpson, Mingen Feng, Earnestine Willis> ;WMJ. 2022 Apr 1
- 45 citationsThe Death of George Floyd: Bending the Arc of History Toward Justice for Generations of Children.Benard P. Dreyer, Maria Trent, Ashaunta T Anderson, George L. Askew, Rhea W Boyd, Tumaini R. Coker, Tamera Coyne-Beasley, Elena Fuentes-Afflick, Tiffani J. Johnson, Fe...> ;Pediatrics. 2020 Sep 1
- Improving Immunization and Health Literacy Through a Community-Based Approach.Earnestine Willis, Constance Gundacker, Melissa Harris, Mahir Mameledzija> ;Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. 2020 Jun 25
- Join now to see all
- Principles of Child Health Care FinancingJuly 17th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: