Dr. Leung is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1509 164th St SE
Mill Creek, WA 98012Phone(719) 684-5211
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, 1984 - 1986
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsResidency, Pediatrics, 1982 - 1984
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsInternship, Pediatrics, 1981 - 1982
- George Washington UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics American Academy of Pediatrics, 1988
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsPeriventricular echodensities detected by cranial ultrasonography: usefulness in predicting neurodevelopmental outcome in low-birth-weight, preterm infants.Forrest C. Bennett, Gail Silver, Edna J. Leung, Laurence A. Mack> ;Pediatrics. 1990 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: