Dr. Valdes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office240 Meetinghouse Lane
Southampton, NY 11968Phone(631) 726-8400
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NewYork-Presbyterian/QueensResidency, General Surgery, 1998 - 2003
- University at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical SciencesClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsClinical Experience With Mammary DuctoscopyEdna K. Valdes, Susan K. Boolbol, Jean Marc Cohen, Ronald Balassanian, Sheldon Feldman> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2016 Dec 1
- 86 citationsThe Role of Mammary Ductoscopy in Breast Cancer: a Review of the LiteratureEdna Kapenhas-Valdes, Sheldon Feldman, Susan K. Boolbol> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2008 Oct 8
- 7 citationsMammary Ductoscopy for Evaluation of Nipple DischargeEdna Kapenhas-Valdes, Sheldon Feldman, Jean Marc Cohen, Susan K. Boolbol> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2008 Aug 7
- Join now to see all
- Peconic Bay Medical CenterRiverhead, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: