Dr. Ouzounian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office80 East Montauk Highway
Hampton Bays, NY 11946Phone(631) 728-0393Fax(631) 728-0394
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, General Surgery, 1997 - 2002
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsTransperineal thoracic impalement without diaphragmatic injurySteven P. Ouzounian, Marcia L McGory, A Alfred Chahine> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2008 Aug 1
- 24 citationsHemodynamic and pulmonary changes after drainage of significant pleural effusions in critically ill, mechanically ventilated surgical patients.Syed H. Ahmed, Steven P. Ouzounian, Stephen M DiRusso, Thomas Sullivan, John A. Savino, Louis R. M. Del Guercio> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2004 Dec 1
- 2 citationsThoracoscopic pericardial window creation and thoracic duct ligation in neonates.Gustavo Stringel, Steven P Ouzounian, Lori Napoleon, Lester C. Permut, Sergio Golombek> ;Jsls-journal of The Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons. 2003 Oct 1
- Board Member, Board of Directors Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Peconic Bay Medical CenterRiverhead, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: