Are you Dr. Castillo Del Castillo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7120 Minstrel Way
Columbia, MD 21045Phone+1 844-814-5742Fax+1 866-529-2897
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eduardo Castillo Del Castillo, MD is a gastroenterologist in Columbia, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, West Virginia, and Michigan.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2010 - 2013
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2010
- Cayetano Heredia UniversityClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- WV State Medical License 2013 - 2020
- MI State Medical License 1998 - 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsPericardial tamponade after superior vena cava stent: are nitinol stents safe?Imran Khalid, Mohammad K. Omari, Tabindeh J Khalid, Eduardo Castillo, Akshay Khandelwal, Ron Kattoo> ;Asian Cardiovascular and Thoracic Annals. 2010 Jun 1