Are you Dr. Velayos?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 11 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12021 S. Wilmington Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90059Phone(909) 919-9296
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eduardo Velayos, MD is a colorectal surgeon in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is an Assistant Professor at UCLA School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- St Lukes University HospitalResidency, Colon and Rectal Surgery, 1976 - 1977
- Maimonides Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1973 - 1976
- Western Michigan University Homer Stryker MD School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- Universidad Nacional de Rosario Faculty of MedicineClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1977 - 2022
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery Colon & Rectal Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsIncidence of gunshot wounds at a county hospital following the Los Angeles riot and a gang truce.Gary J. Ordog, Jonathan Wasserberger, Julius Ibanez, Michael J. Bishop, Eduardo Velayos, Subramaniam Balasubramanium, William C. Shoemaker> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 1993 Jun 1
- A method for measuring swelling of hands and feet: part I normal variations and applications in inflammatory joint diseases.Smyth, C. J., Velayos, E. E., Hlad, C. J.> ;Scand J Rheumatol. 1980 Jan 01
- URATE DIURETIC THERAPY IN CHRONIC GOUT; A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF PROBENECID AND SULFINPYRAZONE.VELAYOS, E. E., SMYTH, C. J.> ;Arch Intern Med. 1965 Aug
- Join now to see all