Dr. Andrada is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeHershel Woody Williams VA Medical Center
1540 Spring Valley Dr
Huntington, WV 25704
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- East Tennessee State UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- West Virginia UniversityClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- AR State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAFP) American Academy of Family Physicians, 2020
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2012-2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: