Dr. Berman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 Prospect St
Ridgefield, CT 06877Phone(203) 438-0364Fax(203) 438-2549
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Norwalk HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1978
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Lytec MD EMR, McKesson Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsPancreatic islet cell necrosis: association with hemolytic-uremic syndrome.Jane C. Burns, Edward R. Berman, Jon L. Fagre, Robert H. Shikes, Gary M. Lum> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1982 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: