Edward Daly, MD
Assistant Professor, Neurology, Indiana University School of Medicine
- 821 Saginaw Street S
Salem, OR 97302
Phone: (503) 362-1999
Fax: (503) 362-9671
Dr. Daly's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Daly's Education & Medical Training
- Oregon State HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Daly's Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License1975 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Daly's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A comparison of three interventions for increasing oral reading performance: Application of the instructional hierarchy. Daly, E. J.; J Appl Behav Anal. 1994.
- The effects of instructional match and content overlap on generalized reading performance. Daly, E. J., Martens, B. K., Kilmer, A., Massie, D. R.; J Appl Behav Anal. 1996.
- A comparison of two flash-card methods for improving sight-word reading. Kupzyk, S., Daly, E. J., Andersen, M. N.; J Appl Behav Anal. 2011.
Register to See Citations and 7 More...
- Dr. Edward Daly, Dr. Edward Daly, MD, Dr. E Daly
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Daly's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, OR)
- Nina Yurevich, MD
- Kari Hancock, MD
- Erin Schwarz, DO
- David Novosad, MD
- Vania Manipod, DO
- William Hoffman, MD
- Deena (Stolzberg) Klein, MD
- Thomas Passmore, DO
- Mark Brown, MD
- David Hart, MD