Dr. Tackett-Nelson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office821 Saginaw Street S
Salem, OR 97302Phone(503) 362-1999Fax(503) 362-9671
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1980 - 1984
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1988 - 2020
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsCortical volume abnormalities in posttraumatic stress disorder: an ENIGMA-psychiatric genomics consortium PTSD workgroup mega-analysis.Xin Wang, Hong Xie, Tian Chen, Andrew S. Cotton, Lauren E. Salminen, Mark W. Logue, Emily K. Clarke-Rubright, John Wall, Emily L. Dennis, Brian M. O’Leary, Chadi G. Ab...> ;Molecular Psychiatry. 2021 Aug 1
- 28 citationsDefault-mode network streams for coupling to language and control systemsEvan M. Gordon, Timothy O. Laumann, Scott Marek, Ryan V. Raut, Caterina Gratton, Dillan J. Newbold, Deanna J. Greene, Rebecca S. Coalson, Abraham Z. Snyder, Bradley L....> ;Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2020 Jul 21
- 3 citationsCortisol as a Biomarker of Alcohol Use in Combat Veterans: A Literature Review and Framework for Future ResearchYvette Z. Szabo, Tessa Breeding, Christina Hejl, Rakeshwar S. Guleria, Steven M. Nelson, Laura Zambrano-Vazquez> ;Journal of Dual Diagnosis. 2020 Jun 4
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: