Are you Dr. O'Neill?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7230 Medical Center Dr Ste 300
West Hills, CA 91307Phone(818) 704-0886Fax(818) 592-0437
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edward O'Neill, MD is an occupational medicine physician in West Hills, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Arizona, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and is an Affiliate at UCLA School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Preventive Medicine, 1967 - 1970
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1966 - 1967
- Naval Hospital (Camp Pendleton)Internship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1969 - 2014
- CA State Medical License 1965 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 1963 - 1986
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical CenterLos Angeles, California