Dr. Ahmad is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13652 Cantara St
Panorama City, CA 91402Phone(818) 375-3837
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Preventive Medicine, 2001 - 2003
- West Virginia University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- How to Determine Whether Our Patients Can Function in the Workplace: A Missed Opportunity in Medical Training ProgramsMay 20th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: