Dr. Walshe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-8430Fax(781) 744-5397
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 1994 - 1996
- University College of Dublin National Univ SOMClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor 2016 Castle Connolly, 2014, 2016
Publications & Presentations
- Myasthenia gravis associated with cyclosporin treatment.O'Reilly, S., Walshe, E., Breathnach, A., Keogh, J. A., Reilly, M., Hutchinson, M.> ;Nephrol Dial Transplant. 1992
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: