Dr. Dana is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-2087Fax(781) 744-5377
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1989
- Brigham and Womens HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1980 - 1983
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 1978 - 1980
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsSupersensitivity to d-amphetamine- and apomorphine-induced stereotyped behavior induced by chronic d-amphetamine administration.Harold L. Klawans, David I. Margolin, Nava Dana, Pamela Crosset> ;Journal of the Neurological Sciences. 1975 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: