Are you Dr. Cook?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4001 Vollmer Rd.
Olympia Fields, IL 60461Phone(708) 481-8883Fax(708) 481-2917
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edwin Cook, DO is a nephrologist in Olympia Fields, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois and Ohio. He is affiliated with Franciscan Health Olympia Fields, Advocate South Suburban Hospital, and Advocate Christ Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Nephrology, 1978 - 1980
- Chicago Osteopathic Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1978
- Detroit Osteopathic HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern UniversityClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State License 1978 - 1982
- IL State License 1977 - 2023
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012