Dr. Kehoe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office281 Hartford Tpke
Vernon, CT 06066Phone(860) 872-8563Fax(860) 870-4857
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UMass Chan - BaystateFellowship, Nephrology, 2007 - 2009
- UMass Chan - BaystateResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Royal College of Surgeons IrelandClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2016 - 2017
- CT State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsRecognition and Management of Chronic Kidney Disease in an Elderly Ambulatory PopulationMichael B. Rothberg, Eileen Kehoe, Abbie L. Courtemanche, Thabo Kenosi, Penelope S. Pekow, Maura Brennan, Jeffrey G. Mulhern, Gregory Braden> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2008 Apr 29
- 46 citationsHomozygous Deletion in KVLQT1 Associated With Jervell and Lange-Nielsen SyndromeQiuyun Chen, Danmei Zhang, Robert L. Gingell, Arthur J. Moss, Carlo Napolitano, Silvia G. Priori, Peter J. Schwartz, Eileen Kehoe, Jennifer L. Robinson, Eric Schulze-B...> ;Circulation. 1999 Mar 16
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: