Dr. Wang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Pine street
Bristol, CT 06010Phone(860) 584-8291
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tongji Medical UniversityClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsCD13 is essential for inflammatory trafficking and infarct healing following permanent coronary artery occlusion in miceFlavia E. Pereira, Chunxia Cronin, Mallika Ghosh, Si Yuan Zhou, Mariela Agosto, Jaganathan Subramani, Ruibo Wang, Jian-Bing Shen, Wolfgang Schacke, Brannen Liang, Tie ...> ;Cardiovascular Research. 2013 Oct 1
- 11 citationsAdenosine A3 receptor stimulation reduces muscle injury following physical trauma and is associated with alterations in the MMP/TIMP response.Maria L. Urso, Ruibo Wang, Edward J. Zambraski, Bruce T. Liang> ;Journal of Applied Physiology. 2012 Feb 15
- 7 citationsAdenosine A3 receptor stimulation induces protection of skeletal muscle from eccentric exercise-mediated injuryRuibo Wang, Maria L. Urso, Edward J. Zambraski, Erik P. Rader, Kevin P. Campbell, Bruce T. Liang> ;American Journal of Physiology-regulatory Integrative and Comparative Physiology. 2010 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: