Dr. Gee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 E 68th St
New York, NY 10065Phone+1 212-746-4071Fax+1 212-746-4734
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elaine Gee is an internist in New York, NY and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell. She received her medical degree from Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis and has been in practice 11 years. She specializes in hospital medicine and her academic interests include medical education and point-of-care ultrasonography.
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2011 - 2025
- MO State Medical License 2009 - 2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American College of Chest PhysiciansCertificate of Completion in Critical Care Ultrasonography
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Excellence in Teaching Award Weill Cornell Medical College, 2016
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsFeasibility and safety of airway bypass stent placement and influence of topical mitomycin C on stent patency.Cliff Khuat Chye Choong, Fabio J Haddad, Elaine Gee, Joel D. Cooper> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2005 Mar 1
- 2 citationsHospitalist Perspectives of Available Tests to Monitor Volume Status in Patients With Heart Failure: A Qualitative Study.Anna M. Maw, Carolina Ortiz-Lopez, Megan A. Morris, Christine D Jones, Elaine Gee, Stephan Tchernodrinski, Henry Kramer, Benjamin T. Galen, Amanda F. Dempsey, Nilam J....> ;Cureus. 2020 Jun 26
- A “Good” Case of ThymomaRuncie KD, Gee EY, Society of Hospital Medicine Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA, 3/1/2016
- Initial Presentation of Wegener’s Granulomatosis with CNS-Restricted InvolvementGee EY, Kahl L, American College of Physicians Missouri Chapter Meeting, Osage Beach, MO, 9/2009
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: