Dr. Contractor is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Contractor's full profile
Office525 E 68th St
New York, NY 10065Phone+1 212-746-4071Fax+1 212-746-3609
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2016 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Prevalence and Causes of Diagnostic Errors in Hospitalized Patients Under Investigation for COVID-19.Andrew D Auerbach, Gopi J Astik, Kevin J O'Leary, Peter N Barish, Molly A Kantor, Katie R Raffel, Sumant R Ranji, Stephanie K Mueller, Sharran N Burney, Janice Galinsk...> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2023 Mar 23
- 5 citationsCOVID-19-Related Circumstances for Hospital Readmissions: A Case Series From 2 New York City Hospitals.Justin J Choi, Jigar H Contractor, Amy L Shaw, Youmna Abdelghany, Jesse Frye, Madelyn Renzetti, Emily Smith, Leland R Soiefer, Shuting Lu, Justin R Kingery, Jamuna K K...> ;Journal of Patient Safety. 2021 Jun 1
- What we cannot see in virtual diagnosis: the potential pitfalls of telediagnosis related to teamwork.Justin J Choi, Jigar H Contractor, Martin F. Shapiro, Vimla L. Patel> ;Diagnosis. 2021 May 14
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: